Monday, April 27, 2009

Creating my love affirmation and other excercises

I start with a few exercises to get me started in the Love in 90 days program. I have created my love mantra which is "I believe in love and love is waiting for me." I posted it in my mirror so I can see it and say it each day. Hey maybe I can do this in 30 days. LOL. Just kidding. I am going to follow this program to the letter.

Now I broke down how I spend my time in a 168 hour week. After careful examination no room for love here. I guess Dr. Kirschner has a point here no wonder I am not married yet. It has not been a priority in my life until now. Okay I must now devote 10 to 15 hours a week in. Next I have to find three guys to date at one time. I decided to keep my children's father as one (He passed the DuD or STUD test) but after this program maybe we will wind up married, stay tuned. I have signed up for an online dating service and I will attend a party on Saturday that will have available guys. Oh and I have to say hi to three guys a day. As shy as I am I don't know but I will give it a try. I will let you know how this ends up. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment